Friday, December 26, 2008

Manchester's accommodation

We took a budget airline from Edinburgh to Manchester then took their trains down to Piccadilly Station in the city. We then dragged our luggage down several busy streets to our accommodation for Manchester, Hatters Hostel.

It's basically a hostel and we stayed in a 8room mixed dorm. Well, this is my very first stay in a mixed dorm. I had put up at a hostel before but that was a private room,so i was kinda expecting the worse when we checked in.

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised. The rooms are really clean and nice with bunk beds, and even the toilets/ showers are spanking new with high tech like cubicles. The only grouse i have was that I have to climb up to the 4 storeys just to get to my room, cuz the lift they are operating are really small and can only be operated when requests are made.

So if you don't mind staying in a hostel, i must say Hatters' really a good choice, check it out over here.

No comments: